Trend: 12 tabletop ideas to get you ready for Fall!
I’ve said it before (many times), and I’ll say it again: Fall is my ABSOLUTE favorite time of the year. I get to wear cozy sweaters, lovely gloves, and this is when all the best meals happen. Pretty tabletops with pretty table decorations and family, it’s just wonderful. Below are 12 of my favorite tabletop ideas to get you ready for Fall.
1. Ginger Moose Photography: Apple Candle DIY.
2. The Paper Mama: Baked Parmesan Pumpkin Seeds.
3. Live The Fancy Life: DIY No-Sew Gold and Burlap Table Runner.
4. The Paper Mama on BHG: Welcome Pumpkin DIY.
5. Inspired By Charm: Colorful Painted Gourds.
6. I Heart Organizing: Thankful Cards Free Printable.
7. A Whisk and Two Wands: Pumpkin Soup Served in a Pumpkin.
8. The Paper Mama on Hp Create: Leaf Napkins (with free printable).
9. Once Wed: Leaf Place Markers.
10. Lulu The Baker: Applesauce Donuts.
11. The Paper Mama on BHG: Fall Harvest Garland.
12. Tatertots and Jello: Wooden Dessert Pedestal.
Have a wonderful Thursday!
P.S. The images in the first photo are from Apple Candle DIY, Applesauce Donuts, Leaf Placemats, Wooden Dessert Pedestal, and Colorful Painted Gourds.