I don’t know about you guys, but we are nevertheless wrestling with really a bit of snow leftover from final weekend’s storm. It’s definitely outdated news by now, but we here on the east coast received hammered with the stuff, and John and I have an informal bet going as to just how prolonged this snow will linger (my guess is we’ll nevertheless see traces of it mid-February). Click here to see a rapid Snapchat video I saved to my cellphone on Friday, and here for one from Saturday, each displaying #Jonas hitting our minor neighborhood with all he had.
Happily, despite the fact that John and I have been virtually caught inside for 3 reliable days, we managed to survive our cabin fever—and we’re nonetheless married. Given that I know this isn’t most likely to be the last of 2016’s snow showers, I wished to share a handful of concepts beneath for making the most of your next snow day.
How To Make The Most Of A Snow Day
- Go via your closet and pull out a pile of items and clothing to donate (bonus points for braving the storm to run outdoors and put it in your vehicle before you have time to alter your thoughts!)
- Hang the artwork that’s been hiding beneath your bed or leaning against the wall for the previous six months
- Do a puzzle
- Binge view a Netflix series you’ve been dying to try (my suggestions: The West Wing, Frasier, Salvage Dawgs)
- Rearrange the living area
- Perform a card game
- Wash the puppy
- Create people “Thank You” notes you’ve been meaning to send for ages
- Reorganize your kitchen cabinets
- Wash your sheets
- Write a letter to your best buddy and stick it in the mailbox
- Go via that new cookbook you received for Christmas and puppy-ear the recipes you want to consider this season
- Shade (some entertaining totally free printable sheets right here, right here, and here)
- Buy some thing frivolous on-line just for entertaining
- Book a trip someplace warm for later in the 12 months
Do you have any tips of your own? Any stand-by routines that you often save for your snow days stuck inside? Do inform!