I’d like to want all of you a great weekend! I’m taking Monday off but I’ll be back on Tuesday with another Weblog Trends column and some far more goodies throughout the week. Do you have any good plans this weekend? Whatever you do, I hope you have a great time and get pleasure from oneself. Here are some hyperlinks under that I’ll leave you with to get pleasure from and as usually, thank you for sharing a little bit of your time to study decor8 this week, I usually appreciate it so much.
You could have missed…
- My pal Timmi from FvonF in Berlin sent me the FvF Books – in really like!
- A new foil bag and tee from Clashist produced my week a small brighter
- Ferm Living Spring/Summer season 2015 Collection
- Fitness Concentrate for 2015 + Deliciously Ella Book
- Property with Heart: A Classical Modern Belgian Family Property Tour
- My ten Faves from Kate Spade Saturday For West Elm
- Go to the Oh Joy! Studio
- Plingsulli Illustrations From Sweden
- Essay: Leaving Safe Behind To Make Bolder Decorating Options
- Decorate With Flowers is now in Dutch! Video from a fan here.
- Press in Germany: Kreativer, schöner, gesünder: So wird 2015 Ihr Jahr!
- My collaboration with Pinterest here
- Be My Valentine collection in my shop
(Photography: Holly Becker for decor8)