Raise your hand if you have a Pinterest board (secret or not) devoted to your future wedding. Don’t worry; you’re in good company! If you’re guilty of spending a little too much time dreaming of the big day, then you know that Pinterest is a treasure trove of beyond adorable DIY ideas that can make even the biggest wedding-phobe swoon over white gowns and color schemes. Regardless of your current relationship status, these totally unique finds will have you planning your dream wedding, stat.
1. String a canopy of lights over your guests to create an intimate, cozy atmosphere.
2. Start the big day off right with a colorful bridesmaids’ brunch.
3. DIY name cards are more fun and personal!
4. Ombré is a modern take on the traditional wedding cake.
5. Give each guest his or her own photo op with a Polaroid guest book!
6. Print the program on the outside of a paper bag and then fill it with confetti or glitter for guests to throw at the bride and groom.
7. How adorable is this DIY vintage mailbox?
8. Macarons are possibly the cutest wedding favors ever.
9. Instead of a boring old layer cake, create a cupcake tower masterpiece!
10. Painted Mason jars are an easy yet elegant way to display flowers.
11. “Save the Date” postcards are affordable, unique and easily customizable.